Wednesday 1 August 2007

It's written all over your face

I noticed the headline of today's Argus on a folded copy of the paper. It reads: Bong arm of the law. The most I could read of the story was "A Neighbourhood Watch co-ordinator has been raided by drugs cops. David Vernon, 40, owned up to a £50-a-day pot habit after police discovered a number of the plants at his property in Heathfield Avenue, Saltdean...." The rest disappeared under the fold and all I could see was the top of the photo. Wondering what this man looked like I flipped it over to discover that the dude has a fucking hash leaf tattooed on his face. That is the funniest thing I have seen for a long time. What the hell did people think he was in to? Amazing. "Man with cannabis leaf etched on face smokes pot shock!" No shit. Check it out: http://www.theargus.co.uk/display.var.1586750.0.bong_arm_of_the_law.php


Meatbreak

No comments: